Mo'ayad Rashad Al-Wardany
An Junior architect, who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team, Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems, Able to work well on his own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines, Even under significant pressure, possesses a strong ability to perform effectively .
Name : Moa'yad Rashad El-Wardany ali habib
Address : (1) Saadwa St. - Bilqâs, Ad Daqahliyah, Egypt
Date of Birth : 22th July 1989
Place Of Birth : Salmiya, Al 'Āşimah, Kuwait
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Military Status : Serving at the Egyptian Army
Driving License : Allowed to 2018
Nationality : Egyptian
Spoken languages : Arabic ( Mother tongue ), English ( Excellent ), French ( Fair )
Phone No : +2 - 010 - 0952 - 0128
Email : Mo2ayad.Rashad@Gmail.com
Blog : http://mo2ayad-rashad.blogspot.com
General Secondary School Graduate, Mathematics Division ( Excellent 98.00%)
- (( Al Sanwya Banen )) High School ( 2003-2006 )
- Department of Architecture ,Mansoura University, Egypt ( V.G. 75.80% )
- Very Good Grade in Graduation Project
College projects 'grades and ranks
1- Residential design Project. 93% A+
2- Art gallery design project. 90% A
3- nursery school Design Project. 96% A++ Ranked 2nd
4- Elementary school design project 80 % B+ Ranked 5th
5- Tourist village design project 95 % A++ Ranked 1st
6- Rehabilitation of Al-Mokhtalat st. 90 % A Ranked 1st
7- Rehabilitation of Al-Mokhtalat street's buildings 82 % B++ Ranked 4th
8- Complex Residential Design Project in Gamasa City 76 % B--
9- Tumor Institution and Hospital in Mansoura City 83 % B- Ranked 3rd
10- Burullus Aquatic Reasearch Center ( G.P. ) 82 % B- Ranked 15th
- Al Azbakya Wall Competition ( Magaz Magazine , October-November 2009 )
- ITMC Competition For Development of Al-Galaa Street in Mansoura City ( ITMC Magazine, August, September 2010 )
- Faculty of Engineering Competition For Developing the Facades of The Blocks of The Faculty ( Faculty of Engineering Magazine, December 2010 )
- Engineering Square Competition For Making Landmark for the industrial Group ( Engineering Square Website , April 2011 )
- Al-Azbakya wall, Competition introduction " Cairo University " Workshop
Leaded by Doc:Nabeel Al Hady
- A Public Lecture by Architect ( ZAHA HADID )
Place : Cairo International Conference Center
- Tempus Institute for developing the Educational plans in the Universities.
( 2008 ) When Knowledge Meets Community ( Al-Azbakya wall, Competition ).
- Task : Research and Concept Design Stage, 3D Modeling and Render.
( 2009 ) ITMC Competition For Development of Al-Galaa Street in Mansoura City , The Brance of Facade Design.
- Task : Concept Design Stage , 3D Modeling ,Presentation
( 2010 ) Al-Amir Sultan Competition For The Simplified Residential Project in The K.S.A.
- Task : 3D Modeling, Ecotect Analysis Studies and Presentation.
( 2010 ) B.U.E. Urban Competition for New Construction Path in the Western Desert in Egypt.
- Task : Sketching, Concept Design Stage, 3D Modeling and Presentation.
( 2010 ) Faculty of Engineering Competition for developing the Facades of the Blocks of the Faculty .
- Task : Sketching ,3D Modeling, 2D Drawings and Presentation
( 2011 ) The Sudan Embassy in Qatar in collaboration with Eng.Sameh Mohammed Awad.
- Task : Concept Design ,3D Modeling and Rendering
( 2011 ) Engineering Square Competition For Making Landmark for the group in the industrial area in the 6th of October, Egypt.
- Task : Sketching, Concept Design, 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings and Presentation.
· 3rd Award in 2008 “5th national architectural students competition, Where Community Meets Knowledge”
· 1st Award in " Competition of IMC Egypt " 2010 in the Branch of Facade Design of Al-Galaa Street In Mansoura City
http://www.imc-egypt.org/ ( The URL of Industrial Modernization Centre )
· 1st Award in " Faculty of Engineering Competition - Mansoura University - " Besides transforming my Design into Reality.
· 3rd Award of Engineering Square Competition ( The industrial development Group )
Architecture Skills & Computer
Pencil and Watercolour.
3Ds Max ,09,12
V-Ray 2 and its Features
3Ds Max ,09,12
V-Ray 2 and its Features
- One of ESU Lab members.
- Worked for 5 months as a 3D Modeller in " Spyros " Entertainment Company
- Holding so many presentations and sessions for various topics in Architecture and C.G. giving special interactive courses.